What to Wear to Class
- Leotard - They keep you covered and warm where you need it most and create a clean line for the teacher to make corrections to make you a better dancer!
- Tights - great for when the weather is cooler, which is most of the season.
- Over the Basics- tank tops, t-shirts, Capri leggings, cotton shorts, dance shorts, wrap skirts, dance dresses (leotard with attached skirt), tutus are all acceptable to class
- Hip Hop - comfortable clothing you can move in, that is NOT denim
- Tumblers – tumbling leotard, cotton shorts or bike shorts. Need to wear tighter fitting clothing to not get caught up when begin spotted in a skill.
- We are not picky on dancewear color!
- Street shoes, jeans, really loose clothing, dresses, jewelry, gum
- Jewelry is a distraction to the dancer and to others and can be dangerous
- Gum is a choking hazard